Class Dress Codes
- Female Dancers: Any solid color leotard and tights.
Dance shorts, leggings, ballet skirt, close-fitting crop top, and/or ballet sweater may be worn in addition to leotard and tights.
- Male Dancers: Black dance pants, sweatpants, or shorts and any close-fitting solid color shirt.
- All dance attire should be close-fitting. Loose fitting clothing is only permitted in hip-hop classes.
- Hair must be pulled back and out of the face. Acceptable hair styles include bun, braid(s), and single pony-tail.
- No socks, fishnet tights, jewelry, street shoes, or clothing with inappropriate or offensive print allowed.
- All dancers must come to class with the appropriate attire and shoes. Class instructors reserve the right to ask any student who is not dressed in accordance with the dress code to leave class for the day.
- Required shoes will vary for each class.
- Any comfortable, movable clothing.
Leotard & tights, sweatpants, dance pants/leggings, t-shirts, yoga pants, tank tops, dance shorts, crop tops are all viable options.
- Hair must be pulled back and out of the face.
- Students should either wear convertible tights or keep a pair of thin socks or stockings with them.
- Required shoes will vary for each class